Happy Wednesday Guys,
In my absence from the blogging community I have accumulated quite a bit of beauty products including nail polishes, with summer behind us it is now the perfect time to bust out my nail polish selections for this A/W season...
From Left to Right
Nails and cuticle are current recovering from months of acrylic usage hence the current state
- Pink by Victoria's Secret 'Blue My Mind'-A bold cobalt blue nail lacquer is sure to get your talons noticed.
- MILANI 'Heather'- A purple/mauve nail polish is one of Milani's new additions for 2014 and is perfect for the working girl or student who prefers a muted manicure.
- OPI 'Kreme de la Kremlin'-This polish is rose toned /brownish nude which is appropriate for all seasons, this shade was apart of Russian Collection by OPI and has been discontinued, however there are tons of other comparable shades on the market.
- Love Charlotte XO by Color Club-This nameless duo chrome moss/olive green lacquer is the perfect pop of colour for the days ahead.
- Rimmel London Salon Pro 'Red Award'- Black cherry nail polish is the quintessential fall colour and should be in every nail polish lover arsenal.I
What are your nail polish picks for fall?
Leave your thoughts below
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate link(s)