I would like to share with you how I achieve beautiful waves without heat and my usual neutral makeup look......
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation - Cappuccino
- Milani Pressed Power- Pecan
- Jordana Blush- Coral Sandy Beach (NEW FAVE!!!)
- Black Radiance Mosaic Bronzer-Summer Simmer- Cheek Highlight
- Milani Easy Brow- Dark Brown
- ELF - Complete Coverage Concealer Palette Dark ( Brows)
- Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara- Blackest Black
- NYX Trio Perpetual ( Brown Shade)
- Random Black eye liner
- NYX lip pencil - Coffee
- Avon Glazewear Shine- Darling Pink
To achieve my foxy hairdo I used flexi- rods on my clip-in extensions after giving them a spritz or 3 of leave- in conditioner and then leaving them to air dry.When they have completely dried I simply finger combed in order to blend hair extensions with my hair.
Hope you guys enjoyed reading.